1. What Areas Do You Service?
We currently serve the Midlands/Greater Columbia, SC area. If you are outside this area, feel free to inquire and we will do our best to accommodate.
- West Columbia
- Forest Acres
- And the surrounding areas!
2. What Size Dumpster Do You Offer?
We offer one size dumpster that is perfect for small to medium residential projects. Our dumpsters are 14-feet long with a 14 cubic yard capacity, which equals about 8 regular-sized pickup truck loads.
3. Will There Be Damage To My Driveway/Lawn?
Unlike traditional roll-off containers, you will not have to worry about damage with our dumpster trailers.
4. How Are The Dumpsters Delivered?
Schedule your trailer drop off and pick up online or by the phone. On your scheduled delivery day, you will receive a call from us when we are on the way. Once you have filled your trailer with your debris and other materials, we will pick it up at your scheduled time and dispose of the waste for you.
5. How Much Does It Cost To Rent A Dumpster?
Pricing will vary depending on the rental duration. They can be rented for as little as $349 with our rental packages. For projects that require more than a week, this will be custom package pricing.
Note: Pricing is subject to change. Please call to request a quote.
6. What Services Are Provided With The Rental?
With your dumpster rental, you will receive a damage-free delivery, the rental duration, dumpster pickup, as well as disposal of 2 tons of debris.
Note: Additional charges may apply when disposing of items that weigh more than a collective 2 tons, such as mattresses, box springs, appliances, and more. Please call our office to inquire about additional charges and pricing.
7. What Can I Put In The Dumpster?
We can handle almost all of your dumping needs. Here is a provided list of items allowed in our dumpsters:
Items Approved for our Dumpster
- Landscaping and yard debris
- Construction/demolition debris
- Box Springs**
**Additional Costs Apply. For items that we cannot haul/dump, refer to question 8.
8. What Items Are Not Allowed In The Dumpster?
Items Not Approved for our Dumpster
- MSW/Garbage/Food Trash
- Anything that has been in contact with or contains gasoline, kerosene, oil, or any other flammable, toxic or dangerous chemicals
- Wet paint or liquid of any type
- Fluorescent lighting and/or fluorescent bulbs
9. Do You Offer Same-Day Delivery?
For most situations, we absolutely can! If it is within business hours, give us a call to get your dumpster delivered today.
10. Do I Need To Be Home When The Dumpster Is Delivered?
You are not required to be home when we deliver your Dumpster Mule. However, detailed placement instructions must be provided, along with the verification of the delivery address.